Roller blinds are made of fabric that rolls around a pole to close and open. They can be opened by a spring, chain, remote control or automatically. There are two main types of finishes at the bottom: straight or shaped.
Roller blinds are made in a variety of fabrics including total blackout, transparent, anti-glare, sun-screen, Coronasafe antivirus, anti-pollen Pollergen, Corona virus safe, acoustic absorbtion, fire retardant, thermal insulation, heat-reflection, fire-retardant, printed design, striped, floral, anti-bacterial, polyester, linen, cotton, suede, machine-washable, moisture-resistant, mould-resistant, holland, jacquard and patterned.
More options include:
- Print logos, photos, images or RAL color onto fabric
- Hidden blinds to conceal blind hardware inside the wall
- Fabrics with daytime privacy while still being able to see outside
- See also Zip side-channels for blackout
- Genuine Rollease-Acmeda® smooth controls for superior reliability, dependability and strength
- Contra-rolling fabric to hide the blind tube
- Roof roller blinds
- Recover fabric or turn fabric same day
- Antimicrobial fabric with protective silver coating to prevent the growth of stains in fabric, odour-causing bacteria, mould and mildew.
- Antimicrobial chain controls such as copper. Also white, brass, steel, nickel, gold, silver, black nickel etc
- Traditional braiding, lacing and stiffened scallops
- Options such as crank handle control, anti-billow fabric, cassette or fascia to enclose blind
- See-through "portholes" that allow a view out
Replace fabric same day
Download Perfect Fit brochure for tilt and turn windows